Minggu, 23 November 2008

what a life?

i think, know i am in the moment of sad time. 'coz what? there's someone who not interest anymore with my love life. and if i still have a beautiful relationship with him, he will not talk to me again and ever. what a cruel judgment, from someone who u like as a big brother.
so for now and so on, he will never talk to me again.

sometime i feel, that's fine. it's he decision. but the other time, why he can do that?
now i am happy with someone who i love, why he can happy too for me and for my life.
why he judged me with a cruel word.

now, i feel sad. and i don't know to who i will tell about it. in several month back then, if sarah get up set or feel sad. she will pick up her phone, and she will talk everything with someone.
sometime i feel jealous with her. with everything that she have.

but i not am sarah, and sarah not me. so we have a different story to tell.
for a few day, sarah said, that she wanted to talk to someone, but sometime also, she scared.
of what? i said
of what she will heard from someone. that she will ruined someone life. she think that somebody already have a life. and she don't wanted to ruined it.

that a brief short story about me and sarah a few day before.
but, why i still have a sad feeling of what just happen. sarah and i, think that our life sometime have a same love story. don't u?

1 komentar:

Pritha Khalida mengatakan...

maksutnya lelaki yang tinggal di kota hujan dan pernah ngasi camilan buat gue itu yah?
ato the other one?